Hope Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP A FRIEND IN NEED

Go down

HELP A FRIEND IN NEED Empty HELP A FRIEND IN NEED

Post  natashachamberlin Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:34 am

HELP A FRIEND IN NEED

Sep 11 2008, 4:03 PM EDT
but I am in need of financial help myself. Recently I had to put grandpa in the hospital cause he as been stung by a scorpion 5 time's on the right knee, and my car don't want to run either ,so I have no cash to get it fixed or to go back and fourth to see him. I can't get ahead to save my life.Since I can't be on the comp daily to check my mail I am going to ask MS> Betty my friend as well to check my mail for me and help me. She can give you a phone number to reach me if she will. Thank's and GOD bless!!!!!
natashachamberlin
natashachamberlin
Admin

https://hopeangels.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

HELP A FRIEND IN NEED Empty Peoples responces to the topic

Post  natashachamberlin Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:35 am

Total comments: 6
2008-10-08 6. natasha chamberlin (magestic)
MENTAL ILLNESS
Rethink is the leading membership charity working to help everyone affected by severe mental illness.
www.rethink.org
‘Mental Health Shop’

http://www.mentalhealthshop.org/

2008-10-07 5. natasha chamberlin (magestic)
Sep 25 2008, 10:48 AM EDT
I am glad things are getting better for you Bren, you are in my prayers and thoughts too. xx

TASH

2008-10-07 4. natasha chamberlin (magestic)
Sep 24 2008, 6:09 PM EDT
i thank you both so much for the caring ,and yes prayers are bein answered. I am with family now so things will be getting better , again thanks and yes Betty and I are best friend's.

BRENDALEA

2008-10-07 3. natasha chamberlin (magestic)
Sep 21 2008, 12:41 AM EDT
Yes Brenda is my best friend here, If anyone wants her num.I can guive it in a email, not here.I wish i could help her.But I'm on a fixed income like her, my rent just went up.....I'm sure once I click my gas on , up it goes . .So its rough all over.

DRAMAQUEEN58

2008-10-07 2. natasha chamberlin (magestic)
Sep 18 2008, 3:54 PM EDT
Hi BrendaLea, I am sorry to hear about your current siduation. I wish with all my heart that I could help you to get through this difficult time in your life. Unfortunatly I havent much money either so I can not help you in that way, but I can help by praying for you. You are in my prayers and thoughts and I hope that things will work out for the better and that some money will come your way. I also hope that your Grandpa will get well soon, he is in my thoughts and prayers too.

Love,

Helen

2008-10-07 1. natasha chamberlin (magestic)
It's sad to say
Sep 11 2008, 4:03 PM EDT
but I am in need of financial help myself. Recently I had to put grandpa in the hospital cause he as been stung by a scorpion 5 time's on the right knee, and my car don't want to run either ,so I have no cash to get it fixed or to go back and fourth to see him. I can't get ahead to save my life.Since I can't be on the comp daily to check my mail I am going to ask MS> Betty my friend as well to check my mail for me and help me. She can give you a phone number to reach me if she will. Thank's and GOD bless!!!!!

BRENDALEA
natashachamberlin
natashachamberlin
Admin

https://hopeangels.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum